Monday, April 30, 2018

8x8 Teresa Collins Gold Glam Mini Album


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing an 8x8 mini album I made special for a customer, and personal friend. I used the Teresa Collins Gold Glam paper pad. The front of the album I cut out a sign from Tim Holtz Alterations Hanging Sign die. The "family" wording was purchased from Michaels in their laser-cut wood section.


The white and gold flowers were from Prima, and I had purchased them probably almost 2 years ago for a project, and just never ended up using them, until now that is!


On the spine, I used a blue ribbon I've had for many years. It originally came on some presents from Kohls. They were such nice ribbons, and I loved the color, I decided to save them. Glad I did! The camera charm came from Hobby Lobby. The gold and pearl I thought added a nice touch to the existing colors of the album.


I made 95% of the embellishments in the album myself. At the end of the blog, I will give a list of dies I used to create all my embellishments. 



The circles that are throughout the album, and even on the spines charm, the paper collection had a page with them for you to cut out. I used a die to cut them all out, as it was the perfect size. 




The "You & Me" sticker was from an anniversary sticker pack I had purchased a while ago. Can't remember which brand since I don't have the packaging, but I got it from either Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. 




A few of my embellishments have clock face centers. I purchased those years ago on clearance from Michaels I do believe... I had since discarded the original packaging and put them all in an embellishment holder, to keep all my items organized. 



To see the entire album, please check out the link I've added! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMoXeitgHMQ

List of supplies: 
  1. We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
  2. McGill pine branch punch
  3. Spellbinders Moroccan Accents
  4. Spellbinders Ironworks Accents
  5. Spellbinders Grommet Tags
  6. Spellbinders Feathers
  7. Spellbinders Foliage Flourish
  8. Sizzix Tags, Scallop Combo #2
  9. Tim Holtz Sizzix Tiny Tabs & Tags
  10. Tim Holtz Sizzix Hanging Sign
  11. Teresa Collins Gold Glam paper pad
  12. MayMay Made It The Envelope Please stamp set






No comments:

Post a Comment